Our Ultimate Aluminium Off Road Caravan
The URBAN X-TREME SERIES 2 is built to endure the hardest terrain.
We have factored everything in to ensure you can go further than you ever dreamed possible.
Along with the 4.4t Stage III Remote Air Bag Suspension and the huge 300mm Trussed Chassis you also have a 12v Dust Suppression System, Full Alloy Underbody Armour, Heavy Duty Rock Sliders and Front and Rear Recovery Hooks. 2 x 100ah Lithium Batteries, 4 x 210w Solar Panels, 50 amp DCtoDC Charger and a whopping 3000w Pure Sinewave Inverter and Shunt.
The standard features on the X-Treme Series 2 will satisfy the Hard-Core Adventurer.
Please select a category to find out more about our caravans.
- Tig welded alloy frame
- Fibreglass inner walls & ceiling
- 1-Piece fibreglass roof liner
- 1-Piece honeycomb fiberglass floor
- Pro Bond Alloy composite exterior panelling
- Insulated walls and roof with Sarking
- Grab handle with push LED light
- Double pull out step
- Dometic roll-out awning & support cradle
- Higher checker plate all the way around & checker plate wheel spats
- Fold down picnic table
- Lockable tunnel boot with light
- Slim line reflectors
- Satin black stainless-steel grab handles front & back
- J-mould surround (black)
- Stainless mesh security door with triple lock entry & fly screen
- Reverse camera & car kit
- External TV/USB/12 volt outlets (Entertainment box)
- Front and both sides with 22″ CRE bar light with adjustable mountings
- 2 x Annexe light 250mm above boot
- 240V 15Amp Inlet & 240V 10Amp Outlet
- All LED External Lighting
All information correct at time of posting. Urban Caravans reserves the right to change specifications, inclusions, suppliers or any other aspect of our caravans without prior notice. Your caravan specifications may differ as specifications may have changed. For most up to date specifications, please speak to your local Urban Caravans dealer.
Take the urban into the outback.
The frame is fully aluminium, TIG WELDEDand bolted for strength and offroad trails.
We use a Z CHANNEL on the chassis. This allows for the aluminium frame to sit on the side of the chassis. Therefore the frame is bolted directly to the chassis and not sitting on top of the floor.
No timber frame – ROT FREE FRAME
All furniture is cut by CNC, we use a basic tongue and groove technique in all joins. This is then followed by a 3-part process GLUE IT, SCREW IT, SEAL IT.
We back it all with our famous WARRANTY.