The All-New Series 2 X-Terrain
Designed by Off-Road Caravaners to reflect exactly what is required to go bush or beach in comfort and style
This package consists of all the best gear that will give you the confidence to push harder and experience true off-road caravaning
4.4t EXTREME SUSPENSION
2 x 210w Solar Panels 2 x 120ah AGM Batteries, Dust Suppression System, 2x110ltr water Tanks, 1 x 65 ltr Dedicated Drinking Water Tank, 250mm Trussed Chassis and 17″ Tyres and Wheels.
Compressor Refrigerator, 2 x Sirocco Fans, Stone Guard, Gen Box, DO35 Hitch & Heaps More.
Please select a category to find out more about our caravans.
- Tig welded aluminium frame
- Fiberglass inner walls & ceiling
- One piece fibreglass roof
- One piece fibreglass floor
- Pro Bond Smooth Panel Cladding
- Lockable front tunnel boot with light
- Higher checker plate and checker plate wheel spats
- Double pull out step
- Roll out awning
- Fold down picnic table
- External hatches for tunnel boots
- Slimline reflectors
- External TV box
- J-mould surround (black)
- External rear locker behind shower in 2019 Ensuite option
- Satin black stainless-steel grab handles front and back
- Stainless Security Mesh Screen Door with Triple Lock Security
- Bubble entry handle with push led light
- 1 x Dual annexes lights 500 mm 1 x 250 mm above boot
- 2 x Dual annexe lights 250 mm on off side
All information correct at time of posting. Urban Caravans reserves the right to change specifications, inclusions, suppliers or any other aspect of our caravans without prior notice. Your caravan specifications may differ as specifications may have changed. For most up to date specifications, please speak to your local Urban Caravans dealer.
Choose the right length and layout for your adventure.
Take the urban into the outback.
The frame is fully aluminium, TIG WELDEDand bolted for strength and offroad trails.
We use a Z CHANNEL on the chassis. This allows for the aluminium frame to sit on the side of the chassis. Therefore the frame is bolted directly to the chassis and not sitting on top of the floor.
No timber frame – ROT FREE FRAME
All furniture is cut by CNC, we use a basic tongue and groove technique in all joins. This is then followed by a 3-part process GLUE IT, SCREW IT, SEAL IT.
We back it all with our famous WARRANTY.