Our Aluminium Semi-Off Road Caravan
The Tungsten Tuff range is our Semi-Off Road entry and includes our Fully TIG Welded Alloy Frame, Fibreglass Inner Walls, Fibreglass One Piece Roof and Durable One Piece Fibreglass Floor.
Fitted with 16” off-road tyres and wheels & 3.3t Independent Coil and Shock Suspension
Couple this together with a Full Box RHS Steel Chassis and this is as tough as you will find on a semi-off road plat-form. Available in both touring and family floorplans this range is sure to please the most discerning traveller.
Looks tuff… because it is TUFF!!
Please select a category to find out more about our caravans.
- Tig welded alloy frame
- Fibreglass inner walls & ceiling
- 1-Piece fibreglass roof
- 1-Piece fibreglass floor
- Probond panelling, composite exterior panels
- Insulated walls and roof with Sarking
- Grab handle with push LED light
- Pull out step
- Roll-out awning & support cradle
- 600mm Checker Plate all the way around & checker plate wheel spats
- Fold down picnic table
- Lockable tunnel boot with light
- Slim line reflectors
- Satin black stainless-steel grab handles front &back
- J-mould surround (black)
- Stainless mesh security door with triple lock entry & fly screen
- External TV/USB/12 volt outlets
- Front and both sides with 22 ‘CRE bar light with adjustable mountings
- 2 x Annexe light 250mm above boot
- 240V 15Amp Inlet & 240V 10Amp Outlet
- All LED External Lighting
All information correct at time of posting. Urban Caravans reserves the right to change specifications, inclusions, suppliers or any other aspect of our caravans without prior notice. Your caravan specifications may differ as specifications may have changed. For most up to date specifications, please speak to your local Urban Caravans dealer.
Take the urban into the outback.
The frame is fully aluminium, TIG WELDEDand bolted for strength and offroad trails.
We use a Z CHANNEL on the chassis. This allows for the aluminium frame to sit on the side of the chassis. Therefore the frame is bolted directly to the chassis and not sitting on top of the floor.
No timber frame – ROT FREE FRAME
All furniture is cut by CNC, we use a basic tongue and groove technique in all joins. This is then followed by a 3-part process GLUE IT, SCREW IT, SEAL IT.
We back it all with our famous WARRANTY.